At Hostal Castilla we guarantee the protection of our clients’ data. The Hostal Castilla website does not automatically recognize any data regarding the identity of the visitors to its pages.
In those cases in which the user requests information about services or products or wishes to process claims or incidents, by sending resident forms on the Hostal Castilla web pages, it will in any case be necessary to collect the corresponding personal data in order to inform them on your request.
All these data are treated with absolute confidentiality, being used for the purposes for which they have been requested, within the framework of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and other concordant legal regulations.
Hostal Castilla company incorporated in Spain, domiciled at Madrid, Calle Lima, 1 Fuenlabrada Madrid 28945 Spain and C.I.F. B78423308, registered in the MADRID COMMERCIAL REGISTRY, VOLUME 6541, FOLIO, 58 REGISTRY SHEET M 106474 is the entity that owns the website and the file to which your Personal Data is incorporated, as well as the entity responsible for their treatment.
2. Collection and treatment
2.1. Personal data. Hostal Castilla will collect the Personal Data of Users, through online forms, via the Internet. The Personal Data collected, depending on each case, will be, among others: name and surname, address, telephone number, email, shipping address.
The Users expressly and unequivocally give their consent for the Personal Data to be incorporated, registered with the data protection agency.
2.2.Purpose The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data will be:
2.2.1 Facilitate management and communication with our clients.
2.2.2 Make proposals to new contacts.
2.2.3 The sending of communications and publicity related to services and products of Hostal Castilla.
Hostal Castilla may use “cookies” when the User browses any of its web pages.
A “cookie” can be defined as a text file that a Website stores on the hard drive of your computer containing information related to the User. Once your browser is closed, the “cookie” implanted on your computer’s hard drive stops working.
Hostal Castilla reserves the right to use its “cookies” to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency of the online services it provides to Users.
The advantages of accepting our “cookies” translate into time savings since the user will not have to repeatedly verify the registration process. The additional advantage that “cookies” provide is that they allow us to track and define your interests in order to facilitate your stay on our Website.
The User has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of “cookies”, as well as to prevent the installation of “cookies” on his hard drive. It is important that if you do not want to accept the implantation of “cookies”, do not forget to configure your browser accordingly. Even if you configure your browser to reject the acceptance of “cookies”, you can browse our Website, the only drawback being the inability to participate in each and every one of the services offered.
Hostal Castilla does not assume any responsibility for the “cookies” that third parties outside our service may install on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website may use remarketing techniques. Remarketing allows our advertisements to be shown to people who have previously visited our website. Remarketing is anonymous and is not associated in any way with personal information.
3.1. Cookies used on the Hostal Castilla website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection we detail the use of the cookies who uses this website so that you are informed.
This site uses own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on our blog are human and not programs thus fighting spam.
This website uses third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on web traffic as well as the volume of visits. By using this website you are accepting the processing of information about you by Google. The exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Social networks like facebook or twitter use their own cookies for you to click on its buttons like I like it or Share.
- Advertising cookies: Google Remarketing, Adroll.
3.2. Information about advertising cookies
When you visit our website www.entraenlared.com we place advertising cookies that will be installed on your computer. Advertising cookies allow us to understand your interests. Our partner display advertising network, AdRoll, allows us to show you ads when you visit other websites by linking them to your previous iteration with our websites. The techniques used by our partners do not collect personal information such as name, email or phone number. You can visit the following página to get out of AdRoll and its advertising.
3.3. Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can at any time exercise the right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. This action is carried out differently depending on the browser you are using.
Most of almost all the browsers that exist usually indicate how to configure the browser so that it does not accept cookies, so that it notifies you each time you receive a new cookie, as well as to completely disable cookies from your browser. To control what use you want to make of the information obtained, you can configure your computer’s browser in the way you prefer.
You should know that in the event that cookies are deactivated, the quality of the web page may decrease or it may cost more to identify you.
Through these links you can find information about the different aspects of different browsers:
- Chrome Support Google.com
- Explorer Windows Microsoft.com
- Firefox Support Mozilla.org
- Safari Support Apple.com
You can also visit Network Advertising to configure and disable advertising features.
3.3. Additional notes
- Browsers are tools in charge of storing cookies and from them you can directly exercise the right to delete or deactivate cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to installcookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, it stores the cookies on servers located outside of Spain, agreeing not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. Google, as indicated does not save IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies You can see it by clicking on this link.
This Website includes hyperlinks (“links”) that allow you to move to other pages or Websites. Hostal Castilla does not assume any responsibility for the Data Protection Policies that may be adopted therein, advising Users to inform themselves of their content.
5 . Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Those individuals who have provided their data to Hostal Castilla, may contact it, as the person responsible for the Personal Data File, in order to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition regarding the data included in the Personal Data File.
Given the highly personal nature of these rights, it will be necessary for the affected party to prove their identity in front of Hostal Castilla. Hostal Castilla reserves the right to adopt the measures that are pertinent in order to verify her identity.
The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be exercised in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. The User must send a written communication, addressed to the Hostal Castilla Customer Service Department at Paseo de la Castellana 174 3D, 28046 Madrid.
Once the request is received, Hostal Castilla will notify you of its decision within the deadlines established in the applicable legislation at all times.
6. Change of Regulations